SHIPPING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
At Chocoberry MNL (“Company”, “we”, “us”), every order is special. We use fresh strawberries everyday shipped from Benguet, so that customers like you can truly enjoy the taste and freshness of our products.
- Shipping Policy
We care for our customers and thus, we always make sure that your orders are handed over to delivery riders in fine and pristine condition. However, in delivering your orders, we only use the third party services of Mr. Speedy Philippines and Lalamove Philippines. As much as we want to ensure the safe delivery of our products, we do not have any control on how the delivery riders will handle the product delivery. Once the products are handed over to the rider, we are no longer liable to any damages incurred due to the handling and transport of the product.
To view Booking/Pick-up Instructions, click here.
- Shipping Charges. For Mr. Speedy Philippines deliveries, you can compute the cost of shipping through our Website. You can automatically calculate the shipping rate at check out.
- Packaging. We use properly sealed acetate top or paper sleeve boxes to ensure the safe packaging of our products. We will not be held liable for any damages caused by the mishandling of the product and/or its packaging during delivery.
- Order Processing Time. Since we ensure the freshness and quality of our products, we only accept pre-orders which takes at least one (1) week of preparation. After which, orders are ready for pick-up or are now booked for delivery. Cut off time for next day orders are at 12 pm the day before.
- Store Pick-up and Own Booking. Customers may opt to pick-up the products from our store and/or book their own delivery riders. For this type of delivery, customers shall choose a reserved date on when the products will be picked-up, and must ensure that the products will be picked-up on the same reserved date. Our products are best consumed immediately, and will not be held liable for the quality of the products due to the customer’s failure to pick up or book their own delivery riders. Please be advised that orders which are not picked up or booked for delivery within two (2) days are automatically discarded, and we will not give out refunds for your negligence. Customers who are uncontactable after 2 tries on their pick up date, will have their items discarded the next day if they still do not reach out.
- COD orders that are not picked-up. If your order is not picked-up by 6:30 we will give up your box to other customers since you did not pick-up on the day of your reserved date.
2. Payment Policy
- For online payments, kindly settle 24 hours before delivery date. No payment = No reserved slot.
- For own pick-up, in store payment is allowed. COD available via lalamove.
- Berry Letters need at least 1 week lead time for our supplier to make the letters, they are made to order. If less than 1 week lead time, we will charge a rush fee of P200, minimum of 5 days for rush.
- Kindly follow instructions sent in the approval email and wait for our confirmation email after the funds have reflected in our accounts.
3. Cancellations and Refunds Policy
We do not grant full refunds for cancellations made less than five (5) days prior to the delivery date. For cancellations made five (5) days or more, we can only grant a fifty percent (50%) refund on the order or a re-schedule.
- For Berry Letters and Limited Edition Berry Boxes Cancellations. We can only grant a fifty percent (50%) refund on Berry Letters and Limited Edition Berry Boxes orders regardless of the number of days prior to the delivery date the cancellation was made. This is to cover the cost of any materials already purchased for the order. You can request to postpone your orders to another date by contacting us.
- For Special Events and Peak Season Cancellations. We do not grant any refund requests. This covers events like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas Peak Season (Nov – Dec).
- Unexpected Cancellations. We may at our own discretion cancel or postpone your orders due to some fortuitous events, such as:
- Supplier Concerns. We use fresh strawberries everyday which comes directly from our suppliers. Thus, we can only see the quality of the strawberry supplies when it arrives from Benguet to Manila.
- Due to inclement weather. When the weather is bad in Benguet, the strawberry supplies may be spoiled or damaged upon arrival to Metro Manila.
- When there is no supply of strawberries due to aforementioned events, we can either move your slot or refund the order. For orders on our Super Jumbo Sized Strawberries, we may replace the order with smaller strawberries and make sure that it has equal or more net weight than the original order.
III. Contact Us
For any concerns, questions, and additional information, please contact us at email@example.com