By proceeding with your purchase, you are in agreement with our policies.
FAQS on Delivery
- Delivery is done thru self pick-up/own booking or thru our Assisted booking via Lalamove/Mr. Speedy Philippines. For assisted booking, the rate is automatically computed via CAR delivery at checkout.
- Delivery thru CAR is highly recommended for Custom orders and Berry Letters as it is prone to damage in motorbikes. If you will be booking a motorbike, please make sure they have an insulated bag as we will not be liable after handing it over to the rider in good condition. There is also a possibility the berries will move if the rider is not careful during delivery.
- Dispatch Time is at 4:00pm, this is because all berries are delivered fresh in the morning from Baguio. We still have to sort, soak, wash, dry and chill them for a few hours. If you have time constraints, we recommend that you order on an earlier date.
- Our products are best consumed immediately, and will not be held liable for the quality of the products due to the customer’s failure to pick up or book their own delivery riders. Please be advised that orders which are not picked up or booked for delivery within one (1) day from their reserved date, are automatically discarded, and we will not give out refunds for your negligence. Dates that are exempted are Mondays and special dates wherein we are on leave, all items will be discarded at closing time 7:00pm the night before the exempted dates.
- For pickup:
Pin is: Chocoberry MNL (in Grab and Lalamove) Contact is (02) 714-91127
*Kindly instruct rider to doorbell “Chocoberry” and state your ORDER NUMBER via the intercom.
FAQS on products
- All products are best consumed immediately at room temperature to fully enjoy the taste and texture of our Belgian Chocolate. Can be stored 2-3 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Jumbo Kingberries are sweet-sour in nature, they can become sweeter as time passes by.
- Sizes of kingberries are assorted, this depends on the harvest from the farm. We make sure to pick the largest and freshest in batch for your orders.
- If there is inclement weather in Benguet and the harvest is damaged, we may have to move your order date. Please keep in mind strawberries are very sensitive to temperature.
- Changes in design is not allowed once confirmed and booked, in order to avoid mistakes or errors when designing your custom order. DOUBLE CHECK THE DESIGN SUMMARY IN YOUR INVOICE. Once your design is confirmed, changes will not be allowed.
- Joy-reserving or cancelling an order is strictly not allowed. Joy-reserving may limit you from placing an order in the future.
- Not all requests will be approved. Clients who are unruly, disrespectful and rude to our staff will not be accommodated.